Saturday 17 November 2012

Thinking about Advent, in November.

So it is middle of November, and for the past week I have done nothing but think of ideas to put in our Advent Calendar. (I have just searched for an hour, my Facebook to find a picture to show you it, but their isn't one in my albums.) Anyways, our advent calendar consists of red socks, u can put a little treat in them or a note, I have two sets, possibly three somewhere. one I put downstairs above the radiator and one goes upstairs just outside Lyle's room and the toilet. This year, I intend to mix what goes in them, one day a lolly, another something for us to do like on the 8th, its my birthday but it is also opening night for Lyle's show, so that day is going to say something along the lines of, share birthday breakfast, Lyle go to drama and mummy go watch her star in the Christmas show, another one will be write Christmas cards, make Christmas cookies for the neighbours.
I am going to put the list here, and I will come back and edit it as i get ideas... and hopefully I will get pictures throughout December of us doing the daily Advent.

1. Select a present for the Church Christmas 'Giving' Tree
2. Write out Christmas cards
3.
4.
5.
6.
7. Make Christmas playdough
8. Perform in Christmas Show with Drama Group
9. Entertain Gran at the Christmas show
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16. Put up Christmas Tree
17. Make Christmas cookie's for the neighbours
18.
19.
20.have a Christmas film night
21.
22.Have dinner to candle light
23.
24.
25. Celebrate Christmas at Saint Joseph's Chapel.





No comments:

Post a Comment