had a wee nosey at what is on here from when i started and found the 40 questions... so im going to update it. nearly 4 months late but what the hey.
40 Questions To Answer Annually: (lets see if i remember to do this agian next year)
1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?
Learn not one, but two new languages; German and Gaelic. I'm not fantastic at them both, they are both beginners classes but im improving.
2. Did you keep your New Years’ resolutions and will you make more for next year?
I cant remember if i made any in 2010, probably not. this year it is to exercise more, get out more and earn more money.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Yes. Lance Corporal Stephen Daniel Monkhouse. one of my best friends growing up. He was killed/murdered in Afghanistan. He was a hero. he was helping to get a wounded soldier out of danger and whilst returning fire was shot in the head (from what i read). His family is going to recieve the Military Cross award on his behalf. its the highest award available for bravery.
5. What countries did you visit?
England - Grimby for Diarmaids wedding...
Spain - Costa Brava
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
7. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory?
21st July 2010 - Monkey died (see above)
24th July 2010 - Diarmaids Wedding
13th September 2010 - Worst day of my life.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Not being bullied by Paul.
Raising Lyle to be very intelligent, and independant at 3 years of age!
9. What was your biggest failure?
13th September 2010 - Morgana.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Dress for me as it was the first dress i bought mmyself in over a year.
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
Lyle's. he acts too wise beyond his years for the situation between him, his perm donor and me and her... plus his new baby brother was born in November and he loves him soo much. pity he cant go see him often.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
Pauls. again. and hers. shocking!
14. Where did most of your money go?
Bills, TESCO, Petrol. Lyle, crafts, and a very little on me.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Starting Uni and Diarmaids wedding
16. What song/album will always remind you of 2010?
I suppose Rhianna will, as she was EVERYWHERE in 2010.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
happier or sadder? im a lot Happier
thinner or fatter? im a lot thinner down to size 12
richer or poorer? and im a lot poorer, thats what happens when ur sons dad is an arsehole and doesnt value him as much as his new son. or his girlfriend or his wedding, or his 4 holidays !
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
organisning, cleaning, and clearing out.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How did you spend Christmas?
with my family :)
21. Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
as usual my mum.
22. Did you fall in love in 2010?
23. How many one night stands in this last year?
seriously, does anyone have 'one night stands' anymore with facebook as a constant link? ?
24. What was your favourite TV programme(s)?
Fringe, Vampire Diaries, The Event
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Hate is such a strong word, but she comes very close to getting there.
25b. What one special thing would you like to do in 2011?
get my child minding started.
26. What was the best book(s) you read?
The Millenium Trilology
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
mumford and sons. Adele
28. What did you want and get?
Sony Book Reader. (thank you mum!)
29. What did you want and not get?
Holiday just me n Lyle :(
30. What were your favourite films of this year?
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
28. out for meal as part of christmas night with Ibfm girls.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
34. What kept you sane?
Lyle, as corney as that sounds, but he did. (again this year)
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
The Election!!! flippin idiot not voting - let the torries get into power as a coalition government!!! and the dictator changed his term time form 4 years to 5!
37. Who did you miss?
Nana and Monkey (stephen)
38. Who was the best new person (people) you met?
Heather Mc K from Uni... she is just fab!!!
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010.
Always make time for friends, they wont always be around.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year?
Hyms this year...