Thursday 27 September 2012

Employment...

... I am currently unemployed. It sort of sucks. Only sort of, as I get to spend the weekends with my son. We can just chill or go out exploring with no time restraints on what we can do. It has been great. At the moment I have very little worries. The mortgage and bills will be covered. Next month is a different story.
But as I write this, I am awaiting a phone call to tell me I start my new career. I got a call back yesterday from an interview I went to on Tuesday, to say they are checking out my reference's and unofficially, the job is almost mine!.
I'm now like a cat in a hot tin roof. Very jumpy, nervous, can't stay still.
Couldn't concentrate on my book (Dan brown - lost symbol), the sort of boyfriend picked today to bring up a 'condition' of us being together and then try and get out of the conversation, and when I told him we were discussing it, he hung the fone up! I've been trying to have part of the conversation for a week or so now, but timing/situation wasn't best. But today he git more than he expected (or what I actually wanted to say, although the implication would have been very clear).
The fact he Hung up is really grating on me. He seems unable to or unwilling to have any conversations with me where he looks like a bad guy. Won't listen to his short comings, yet I have on a few occasions, sat and listened to mine from him.
That will be changing this week.
Only decision I have made today is that if he isn't divorced by end of year, I will be starting 2013 as a single 30 year old. Hopefully an employed, single, 30 year old mum :)

No lunch pictures today. The fone has no memory space, and I have deleted everything I don't want.

I am thinking of joining the October dress project, where u wear one dress for the whole of October. That will depend on if I get the job, as the training is 3 weeks, in a different area, 2 train journeys away. With lots of new people to meet. And I don't want the company to think they have hired a weirdo. If I had been their a while, that would be a different story.

Enjoy your day....

x

No comments:

Post a Comment