Thursday 23 February 2012

A place of secrets

I read this on Monday and finished on Tuesday. I loved the idea of the book, but it is badly written.
I don't know if it is just me, and that I need MORE from my books, but I find that a lot of books these days seem to be written by a teenager doing a story for their English teacher.
The style of writing and the predictability was really annoying me, but I persevered to see how it would go.
Like, for example, 2 of the main characters, u know the minute that they met, they where going go be a couple by the end, the relationship between the sisters was explained on the surfaced, but nothing too deep, same as the relationships between the sisters and their mother and grandmother, also the relationship between the mother and grandmother, and as this book is all about relationships, it left the story rather lacking. 


No comments:

Post a Comment