Monday 28 September 2009

Christmas prep - September

Its the end of September and I'd like to list my prep for Christmas so far.

Presents:
  • Lj: My boy :) a ratatouie watch, a scoobiedoo sand art box thing, a Bob the Builder sand/water table, looks brill! going to do a Christmas Eve hamper to start a new tradition, as I/we dont have any yet, in the hamper goes new PJ's, Housecoat, Slippers, small selection of sweets, a christmassy dvd, colouring in book, some playdoh(homemade)
  • Coby-Leigh: this is my cousins girl, and my God Daughter: a high School Musical digital camera that connects to a p.c. to upload and print pics.
  • Declan: this is my cousins son, and my GodDaughters brother, i call him my GodSon too: a Cars digital camera that connects to the p.c. to upload and print pics
  • Mum: nothing yet, but possibly a hamper with some items of clothing like, funky socks, t-shirt, jumper, sweets, chocs, smelies, jar of homemade cookies n cakes. me n my sister (Lauren) are hoping to chip in n buy a laptop for my mum n dad, n we're working on my brother (Gary) chipping in too.
  • Dad: nothing yet, but possibly a hamper with a few items of clothing, like shirt, t-shirt, socks, undies, chocs, sweets, and a jar of homemade cookies n cakes from Lj.
  • Lauren: nothing yet! no ideas either!
  • Gary: nothing yet! no ideas either!
  • Granda: nothing yet, Idea is a hamper, filled with (love, very cheesy lol) a hand made thick, chunky hat and scarf, some chocolates, some sweets, some fudge, a box of tea bags, box of biscuits, a jar of cookies and cakes homemade from me and Lj.

I also have 2 others who i always buy for, my cousins Kirsty and Kerry, but i think this year im only doing them home baking from Lj, as im really skint.

Also doing 3 of my neighbours a jar of cookies, as these 3 are great, always looking out for me. they are old (over 60) live on their own through divorce or widowed, and family have moved out and away from the area. Lj will decorate the cookies himself, should be interesting :p. I need to buy the patterned celophene from the florists to wrap the cookies up before they go in the jars.

Christmas cards are nearly finished :) during the rainy days of the summer, me n Lj where painting and i drew christmas trees adn he finger painted christmas balls on them, so im going to stick them to plain card and stamp a christmas slogan inside :)

No comments:

Post a Comment