Friday 20 December 2013

quick post

Reading The Casual Vacancy by J.K.Rowling, and it is very good. It was not what I was expecting. When I had shown an interest in buying it when it came out, my then boyfriend put me off it a little by saying it has been panned (dont know where he heard that). It didnt put me off reading it, juts purchasing it new. I always intended to read it when it was cheaper to buy. I found a hardback in the charity shop one day whilst i have been busy buying up all the Harry Potter books I could lay my hands on.
I started to read it 2 weeks ago. It is a bit slow. Guy dies in first 3 pages, takes till page 174 to get to the funeral. But at the same time it does not feel slow. It has a lot of information, background, and character descriptions.

I am no where near finished, and I can confirm I like it.

My reason for the quick post is I found out that she answered a fan question on the book and I started to read it and then realised that it would give away all the plots and twists and turns.

So I am going to leave the link HERE. For me to read once finished



Elf on the Shelf post is going to be one post with all of the shenanigans posted. Sorry it was not what I wanted to do.

Alos on Potter News. Young Potter is coming to a theatre near you soon, well 2015 more likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment