Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year - 2014 I have expectations

As I lay here in my bed, mulling over 2013, I realise it was not too bad at all, I know going forward; I need to release the repressed anger I have towards my somnophiliac ex-boyfriend. I need to leave the anger I feel towards myself for allowing me to stay in such a toxic relationship. I am more mad at myself for not following my instincts than I am for anything else I have ever done in my life.

So, I am hoping to channel those feelings into creating a better me. Santa very kindly left me and Lyle New bikes, and we intend to be out on them at every opportunity available.

Family also gave me lots of vouchers to spend. And spend I intend on doing. On boring items, like a new washing machine, a new small fridge and a tall larder freezer. I found out it is more economical for me to buy a tall standing freezer, with lots more storage space and a small fridge than it is to buy an American Fridge Freezer, or even a fridge freezer on-top-of-each-other unit. 

Resolutions
I explained to Lyle what resolutions are and why we make them.
Last year mines was to have more experiences and I think we did.
We went glamping in Glendaruel,

went to the jousting at Linlithgow Palace,

Twice

went to MurrayMarshall House Hotel in Perthshire

Kelburn Country Estate (lots) and Lyle eventually got the confidence to do the rope swing.

I went to the Example concert

Lana Del Ray concert

And these are only some of our highlights from 2013.

Lyles resolution for this year is 'to have more fun with mum'.
And mine this year is 'to take Lyle on a holiday abroad' as well as continuing with last years of 'making memories' with the cheap days out.

I have plans 2014. Don't you think you can fuck them up with this cancer scare. Don't even dare.

(Pics added when I get to work haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment