Thursday 6 March 2014

Juice

So I've been doing more juices lately, mostly in the mornings, to get me used to making and cleaning in the school rush. With Lent coming up I decided to do a juice for breakfast and lunch with only fruit n veg for snack, have a healthy meal at dinner with Lyle and try and continue to healthy snacks, but that I can have puddings etc as long as its not excessive.
Yesterday was ok until I was watching greys anatomy, I *needed* something. I had some chilli nachos. I was not hungry, I just had a habit that I need to break. Tonight I aim to be prepared with some watered down chilled juice.

This mornings juice was 2 parsnips, 2 celery sticks, 2 apples, quarter cucumber and was nice.

Not the best, but drinkable, no nasty aftertaste.

I am getting a bit of a headache but nothing too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment