Tuesday 11 December 2012

Thirty!

I turned 30 last Saturday.
No big deal.
Gordon bought me my fav flowers - ornamental cabbage , he got me four plants, they look amazing.
Vouchers for skiing for Lyle and me (& him).
He also went up to the European market outside St Enoch's center and bought be a handmade thick poncho. Now it is lovely, he has probably paid a pretty penny for it, but it is a poncho! I hate poncho's, like really hate them. This one is nice. But I will not be wearing it outside the house.
It makes a great blanket for Lyle n me to snuggle up on the couch with. So it is a keeper.

We went to Lyle's drama show, I'm soo raging at that drama group. I spent over £100 for him to learn TWO songs and wiggle in time!!!
Currently looking for a new drama group.




No comments:

Post a Comment