Monday 4 November 2013

A little nap at work...

(written up in March and not posted as I wanted to get a picture, but this is relevant to my Novemeber Challenge)

I was soo tired yesterday that I almost fell asleep in work. So during my lunch break, I contructed a make-shift bed and rested. I couldn't go for a little nap as I only had 15 mins left after I got everything else done that I needed to do.


So what is making me soo tired?
Late nights? Not really.
Super early mornings? Again; not really.
Not enough good food? nope, lots of vegetables and fruit in our diet.
A lot of ready-made meals, take aways? Nope. I dont buy ready made meals to bung in the microwave ever. We cook from scratch as much as possible, and any food I do buy that I haven't went out and picked/chopped myself, I get the one with the less ingredients and as little else added as possible (Chopped Tomatoes for example).

So what can it be?
.
.
.
.
Bread!

I've been eating more of it lately and I feel sluggish, run down and knackered all the time. Time to cut the bread back again. After I finish my chamomile tea with honey and jam on toast that I am having for lunch as the bf ate the last of the ham I had for lunches this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment